A lot of working habits has been changed by these unpredictable times, therefore the conclusion of lawyers and other law industry are:
– they do not have structured documentation
– have access to the documentation only physically in their office
– have a poor overview of the time spent and consequently challenges in charging for services
– exchange personal and sensitive data through risky digital channels
– they do not have a good overview of the deadlines
If we are on the threshold of the second wave, as the data show, you will undoubtedly be grateful for the experience of good practices of lawyers who have been helping to develop state-of-the-art software and use a robust and secure digital environment for decades. You can read more about the digitization of the law office, which can help you in the event of unexpected situations. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com and 01 565 33 46.